Saturday, September 4, 2010

I decided to ween off the nausea meds (as in quite taking them cold turkey heehee). The paperwork says wait another couple days. The navigator nurse, Bonnie, says get off em when you can. So I went with her recommendation--just to see. OK, so I woke up a little nauseous. Thank goodness Collyd went me these awesome pressure point bracelets. I am trying them out this morning.
I woke up earlier than usual for me :-) probably because I didn't take the meds, and it is a beautiful day. A perfect day for the knights to kick some butt on the football field :-)
Hope everyone has a great day!
Thanks again for all the encouragement from family and friends. Muaa!

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You will make it happen. Heck, you are making it happen for me! Love you - JP
    P.S. See new photo of Ace/JP - he helped me clean out Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kimmypoo! I hope the PSI bracelets will help (awesome idea, Colleen).I actually went for a run today after I got a text that you & Richie went for a walk. You are so awesome, amazing and awe so inspiring to me and so many others. When the going gets tough...you get tougher! I hope you'll have a great day...GO KNIGHTS! :-) I love you tons...please give hubby love from us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from France.I wore the pretty very "French" scarf you gave me for Christmas and thought of you all day. You are strong and beautiful and tough.If it weren't for your encouragement,I might not have gotten on the plane. So, now I will have to report my adventures.I am sending you love and big hugs and will deliver them in person in a few weeks. Love you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly and Richard. Amir and I have been keeping you in our prayers and thoughts and we will continue to do so. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do. You and Richard are strong and you will beat this. Keep the faith. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a beautiful Cardinal and 2 butterflies today. I can't help but think of you when I see such reminders of hope. Sending you love and peaceful wishes to you and Richard tonight. Love you, mj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make controversial posts. We all know this is what keeps readers coming back for more. Play Bazar Think about it, if you write a post that everyone agrees with, it will get boring and many people won't want to read it. satta king When you write controversial things it will keep readers coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete