Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello Kimmy!


It all started with my first day missed from work. Lon went to the gate with the news I had been diagnosed with cancer. Thus was born "Hello Kimmy" which morphed into "Hola Kimmy" and now has bloomed into BBK. I won't tell you what the letters stand for, only that they are what Lon named my paper doll she takes everywhere with her. I can tell you Lon didn't like the idea of calling me "Flat Kimmy" after "Flat Stanley." She didn't like the connotation :-) Maybe you can figure it out...Anyway, my beautiful friends have been flying around the world and never fail to let me know I am being thought of and loved every minute.
Take a look at some of the most gorgeous flight attendants Continental has to offer! here
If you want to see something to make your smile even bigger, check out Merillee's Dominican Republic vacation here.

5 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, Kimmy! "We" just got back from Frankfurt, Germany. We all really miss you A LOT, so it's nice to have pics whenever we're thinking of you. I think about you all the time and I miss you so much. Have a great night and I will call you tomorrow. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy:

    I love reading your blogs. I adore all your friends without ever meeting them. You are well-loved, my friend.

    Sending positive vibes and love your way.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Still traveling and you don't have to set up one cart!
    Sending you warm paths to happy places!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour mon cher de France. Time for morning cafe and more local exploration.
    Thinking of you
    Sending lots of love and hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Kimmy, I don't have anything as exotic as that to offer you, at this time my greatest fondest love is all I can give, love you my gorgeous girl. Thinking of you constantly. Janey xxx

    ReplyDelete