Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a difference a day can make

First of all, thanks to the friends and family that responded to my last blog, giving me "permission" to feel sad, mad, and basically out of kilter. I really needed that. I'd been trying so hard not to break--though I saw myself in such disrepair I belonged in a junk yard.

But after I gave in to the breakdown, after I prayed, and listened to wise counsel, and heard from Him, things changed.

Let me explain. It's about "Truth," and how the way we perceive it affects our attitudes. See, if you change your perspective, just a little bit, your whole outlook can change.

Your truth can be perceived differently and still be true.

I have been physically altered, have neuropathy, have gained weight, am in pain, and am sick of all this nonsense. True.

But...as I look from another perspective....I am not my hair. I am not my boobs. I am not my running. True beauty does not come from thinness. (Though I still prefer it!) I can still walk. I can still love others. I will be done with radiation in a few weeks. I am exactly where I need to be to fulfill the story of my life, and God's perfect will for my life, and I surrender. Also True.

And for the moment anyway, I am at peace.

p.s. For details as to the way He spoke to me, email me privately.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling more at peace again. It's true that the same Kimmy is still here. The wonderful, smart, beautiful, Kimmy I love. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and talk more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar What is there to do to make money online today? The fact is that anything that makes money in real life has a virtual counterpart. On top of that, there are many money making opportunities which are only available online. Start reading the rest of this article to learn more. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your blog to be successful, ensure that search engine optimization is utilized satta king within the content. Because your primary goal is increasing your readership, Play Bazar it is important that your blog shows up in the search results when potential readers look for a topic about which you write. Keywords should be contained within the title, and within the blog article itself, if the reader numbers are to be increased.


    ReplyDelete