Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ongoing Saga of little bunny :-)


Forwarded from an email from my friend, Freckles, aka Toots. (Like Tootsie, but without the ie)

She was feeling very spry today and she hopped out of bed early.

(Wasn't easy for Frex. I was watching football until midnight) Lil Bunny had loads of energy so I brought her straight down to kindergarten to spend the day. She was loved on by a roomful of five year olds ALL DAY LONG! They sang with Lil Bunny and hugged on LB and read to LB. Suffice it to say, LB wasn't thinking it could get much better. Because I felt challenged to see if I could kick it up a notch for that sweet little hare, I brought her to a prayer service at my church tonight. I just got home now. (Notice LB didn't return with

me) LB sat in the pews and soaked up all the prayers and songs in church. Several people stopped and asked about LB and once they heard her/your story, why they stopped right there and hit their knees and started praying too. LB has that effect on EVERYONE! Peeps was at church and when I saw the look in her eyes while she was watching LB all evening, I did offer her some quality time with the bunny. Of course LB made her night! LB will be with Peeps this week. Seems kinda fitting, Bunny and Peeps hanging out, sharing the love.

I love you, Bunny!

Hugs from Frex AKA Toots

1 comment:

  1. satta kingIf you are planning to start up your own blog, think carefully about what you want to write about. Don't just write about what you think others will want to hear. You must write about what you like and what interests you most. Play Bazar By writing what you love, your blog posts will jump out with exciting, interesting information!

    ReplyDelete